Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

On Fashion's Night Out I stopped by Henri Bendel to check out a cosmetics line that I recently discovered, Jouer.  I found out about Jouer products through reading Troy Jensen's blog, one of my favorite blogs by one of my favorite makeup artists.  At the Jouer counter I met the creator Christina Zilber and her team, who recommended the Luminizing Moisture Tint when I asked, what's the one product I need to try.  I was hesitant because I tend to stay away from anything with luminous or luminizing in its name since I have combination skin, and I prefer to look more matte, but I was very happy with the results!


This is an oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 and has antioxidants.  The product doesn't make my skin look shiny, rather it gives me a slightly dewy look that was natural and soft.  It feels very lightweight and gives sheer coverage, but evens out my skin at the same time.  This is one of their star products, and I can see why. Overall I have to say I am very impressed by my first Jouer product!

At the event I also received a gift with my purchase, which contained a white flower pin and a lip gloss sample.  I was able to choose between four colors, and I picked Mimosa, a shimmery golden pink:



Im looking forward to trying some of their other products.  Im open to suggestions, and would also like to know how other people feel about the Luminizing Moisture Tint!

No comments:

Post a Comment