Monday, December 13, 2010

Best Hand Cream EVER (Non Greasy)

My hands are generally pretty dry on their own since I'm constantly washing my hands, so I find myself constantly in need of hand cream, especially during the winter.  Since I'm on a computer all day, I prefer to use something non greasy, as greasy hand creams, aside from not feeling good on hands, make the keyboard a bit gross looking.  My go-to hand cream, pretty much all year round, is The Body Shop's Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream. 
I have purchased this hand cream about three times now, and they last a while since I don't reapply hand lotion every single time I wash my hands.  It has a gel/cream texture, so its very light yet very moisturizing, smells amazing (I love anything almond scented) and does not leave your hands greasy at all.  (Some of my guy coworkers have tried this and they like it, although they aren't crazy about the girly smell). 

In comparison, I have tried Bliss and L'Occitane hand creams, which I think are too oily feeling for my liking.  The only other hand cream that I have really really liked is the one by Fresh, called Sugar Blossom.  I'm not sure if it's being discontinued and replaced by their Brown Sugar cream, since Sephora doesn't carry it anymore, but I have seen it online like at beauty.com, etc.  This one also has a really great consistency, but it's more creamy, and also has a really nice scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment