Thursday, May 5, 2011

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Mascara

My all time favorite mascara is L’Oreal’s Voluminous Mascara. After trying over hundred of mascara's (great lash, falsies, dior show, lash blast and etc), voluminous is definitely the best bang for the buck. I thought I would never EVER cheat on Voluminous until recently when I tried Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Mascara. The packaging is a tad whimsical, looks like a leaf. But I was pleasantly surprised by the job of this mascara. I have horrible allergies so I decided it was time to find a mascara that is more natural, since I tear so much and ½ of it goes into my eyes. Why make my eyes go through more agitation then necessary.

This product is Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free and Opthamologist approved. I have no idea what mascara is made of but if I can, I rather use something more natural. I feel like the best thing about L’Oreal’s Voluminous mascara is the brush. The brush totally makes the mascara. This brush is a tad different but works well. There are no clumps and it doesn't smudge. Most importantly, this is a mascara that can be used every day. It thickens a little and lengthens just a tad. If you are looking into more natural products and you need a mascara, I would highly recommend this product. Don't expect anything like results of Dior Show, but you will get a great everyday look mascara

·         -100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
·         -47% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
·         -100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
·         -OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
·         -Eco-Olive(r) a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.




No comments:

Post a Comment