Saturday, April 23, 2011

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock


The one thing I love about going to the dermatologist is getting free samples of anything and everything. There has been many times when I was tempted to purchase a product, cause of great review, only to get a sample and realized it didn't work for me. Yes these are drug store brands and they not expensive but I hate buying something only to never use it again, and in some cases force my boyfriend to finish the product (muahahaha). So imagine my surprise when I got a sample of Neutrogena sunscreen and fell head over heels for it. 

I have always been an avid user of sunscreen and for a while I was using moisturizers with spf. After developing eczema, I became more cautious of the products I used. I started to use a moisturizer and sunscreen separately. I have tried many sunscreens, the most recent being the elemis sunscreen. I have to admit, other than scent and maybe a slight texture difference, I wouldn't be able to tell one brand from another. That is why I liked the Neutrogena sunscreen so much. First it is super light and not greasy. Once you put it on, it dries right away and you can't feel it at all on your skin. The scent is ok, nothing bad nothing good, I just love how it feels on my face, right away I can put on my makeup primer (with the other sunscreen I had to wait for it to dry) and get on with my day. So if you are in the market for sunscreen, I highly recommend you try this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment