Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sam Edelman "Vancouver" Lace up Booties VS Proenza Schouler Lace up Booties

 After seeming my favorite fashion socialite Olivia Palermo wear the Proenza Schouler's Lace up Platform Booties ($795 USD), I was determined to find an affordable version.

 



After much research, I recently purchased Sam Edelman's Vancouver Lace Up Booties in Graphite Suede ($225 USD). I must say I am extremely surprised at how comfortable and beautiful these shoes are. The shoes are 4.5 inches high with a 1.25 inches platform. The lug sole is reminiscent of Timberlands (back in the days of 1995!) and the lace up aspect of the shoe is extremely on trend. This is the must have shoe of the season!! I walked for 3 hours in these shoes on the streets of Chinatown, NYC (NOT EASY since it's filled with cracks and fish water) but I was able to make it home unscathed and my feet did not hurt at ALL.



So if you're in the need for a new pair of lace up platform booties, this is the boot for you. (no Sam Edelman is not paying me for this)


No comments:

Post a Comment