Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Clinque's Moisture Surge Tinted Moisurizer with SPF 15

I have been on a quest to find the perfect day time cream foundation. Since I have super sensitive and dry skin, I am limited to the products I can choose from. Which I guess is good and bad. After testing what seemed like every product on the market, I have finally found salvation in Clinque's Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15. To be honest, I have not used clinique since my early teens. Mainly because the shades don't really work for me and at times, it's just marketed towards someone older or with less acne.

After seeing an ad for the moisture surge tinted moisturizer, I decided it was time to give clinque a second chance. Boy did I get a happy surprise. Not only did it go on smoothly, it's practically invisible. The coverage is light but it's perfect for someone who just needs to even out skin tone or hid redness. It doesn't feel like you have anything on your skin. This is great since the humid summers in NYC can literally melt the makeup off you (think Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz "i'm melting...").

My one request was that any foundation I bought does not show my dry patches. And even with my exfoliating and masks, the dry patches just didn't go away. So I have come to accept this and just wanted to work around it. This tinted moisturizer didn't show any of my dry patches. Thank god!

This is definitely an option for those who do not like the laura mercier or mac tinted moisturizers. This is a lot lighter and absorbs better into your skin. I highly recommend this to those who suffer from dry/ sensitive skin

No comments:

Post a Comment