Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nine West Botero Bootie

My most recent purchase is the Nine West Botero Bootie which is sold exclusively at Nordstrom. Living in Manhattan, any closet space is prime real estate. My rule has always been, in order to purchase a new item, I must give one old item away. It makes it much easier during spring cleaning. And since I always try my best to reuse, reduce, recycle, I make sure to either donate the item or give it to a friend who I think it would be perfect for.


The Nine West Botero Bootie is super cute for Spring/ Summer. It looks way more expensive than it cost. I LOVEEE shoes that are functional and cute. 4.5 inch heel with a 1.5 inch platform is not something you would wear for 7 hours but you can wear it for at least a few hours.Can't wait for all this horrible winter weather to leave NY and try out these new shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment