Monday, January 31, 2011

Nars Foundation Pump

I am in love with the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation at the moment.  It's got the perfect finish, perfect color, perfect amount of coverage that I am looking for in the daytime (sheer), and overall makes your skin look glowy and fresh and natural.  I wear the Sheer Glow in Deauville. What annoys me about the foundation is that it doesn't come with a pump, which you have to purchase online. Not only does that mean I have to actually wait for the pump to arrive before I can even use the foundation (I fear that I will contaminate it) but if the pump is the ONLY thing you want from Nars at the moment, it sucks to have to pay for shipping (which by the way, costs just as much as the pump itself). 

I don't know about you, but I tend to buy my foundations in person because I like having someone help me color-match the foundations to my neck/body (since my face is a slightly different color than the rest of me).  I purchased my Sheer Glow at Sephora, who doesn't carry the pump.  So after doing some research, I found out that today the Nars counter at the Barneys on Madison carries the pump! SO EXCITED! (to buy a piece of plastic, lol). 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment