Friday, October 29, 2010

Sephora F&F 2010 Haul

I look forward to the Sephora friends and family sale every year, and usually I have a ton of products I want to stock up on, new things I have been wanting to try, etc.  But this year my purchase was small, and I'm actually kind of disappointed that I only ended up purchasing three things:
  1. Nars duo eyeshadow in Pandora
  2. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment
  3. Ole Henriksen Blue/Black Berry Enzyme Mask
I have been eyeing the Pandora shadow for a while now, its a black and white eyeshadow duo, but the black is the richest, creamiest, darkest black shadow that I have seen.  It's darker than Mac's Carbon and applies beautifully.  I like the quality of Nars eyeshadows as they are buttery smooth and highly pigmented.  I haven't tried it fully but I took a really small amount and blended it on top of my the eyeshadow combo I used today (Mac's Her Alter Image and Nars Habanara, the purple side, in the outer corner).  This turned my eyeshadow into an intense smokey lavenderish purple.  So far I am loving the black side of the duo and the versatility of it.  I'll probably use the white as an inner corner highlighter.

I got the other two skincare products since I was running low on my day eye cream (also Shiseido) and my DDF sulfur mask.  I think I'm past the point of teenage acne, (don't get me wrong, I still get a pimple once in a while) but still want something that will keep my skin clear, and wanted something more moisturizing.  I saw that the Ole Henriksen blueberry mask has hyaluronic acid (moisturizing) and enzymes (exfoliating).  I'll do reviews of these products when I get a chance to use them more.  My package also came with a 1oz version of the Fresh Soy Face Cream as my reward for the Sephora Skincare Challenge.  As part of the program, with every four skincare products you purchase you get a free full size product of your choice (of four products or so).

The Sephora friends and family sale goes on for a few more days, maybe I'll come across other things that I want before it ends.  For 20% off your purchase use code FF2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment